(2011.5.28.토요일) ~~기쁨인가요?아니면 괴로움인가요???
모두 안녕하셔요? 오늘은 토요일이어서 아침에 서둘러 일어날 필요도 없고, 외출할 일도 없어서, 집에서 게으름을 부리며 쉬었답니다. 소파에 길게 누워서 지나간 신문들을 뒤적이며, 또 작년 5월달의 lang-8일기들을 살펴 보았답니다. Lang-8친구들이 수정해 준 부분을 특히 잘 살펴 보면서 말이지요.
이미 전에 말했듯이 저는 영어를 너무 오래 전에 배웠기 때문에 실력이 형편없습니다. 그러나 이곳 lang-8에서 중국어 일기를 쓰기 시작하면서, 영어 일기를 써 봐도 좋겠다는 생각이 들었습니다. 영어일기를 쓰면 즐거우리라는 느낌이 들었거든요. 솔직히 말하면, 영어 일기를 매번 쓸 때마다 아, 마음이 심란해집니다.그러지만, 그런 걱정도 내게는 이전에 몰랐던 사실을 배우는 기쁨의 일부라고 여겨집니다
저는 빨리 서둘러 배울 필요가 없습니다. 단지 천천히 배우면 됩니다. 즐거움을 가지고 말이지요. 왜냐하면 이것은 나의 아주 굉장한 취미이기 때문입니다.. 만약 내가 빨리 배우기만을 원한다면 나의 취미로써 배우는 즐거움을 잃어버릴 수도 있습니다. 그래서 누군가가 한국어를 배우려는 분들께 한국어를 가르쳐 주는 것도 나의 즐거움 중의 하나입니다. 그래서 나는 동시에 한국어로도 일기를 쓰고 한국어로 녹음도 해 주려고 노력하고 있습니다. 단지 가능하다면 말이지요.
오, 이미 저녁 해가 서산에 걸려 있네요. 하늘은 노란색으로 물들고, 남편은 TV 야구 경기에 푹 빠져 있고, 우리집 개 짱아는 내 발 밑에서 코를 골고 있습니다. 짱아 어미인 베티는 마루바닥에 길게 늘어져 낮잠을 자고 있습니다. 모두 편안한 주말 보내셔요! ((^_____________^))
–(May 27th 2011)~~Nervous? or not Pleasure? ???—
•Hi everybody! It`s a Saturday evening, and today I’m feeling pretty relaxed.
• This Saturday, I didn`t need to get up early in the morning, and didn`t need to go out to do anything, so I’ve just stayed in and relaxed in a very lazy manner, laying down on the sofa and reading newspapers.
• I also read last year`s May entries with lang-8 friends`corrections.
• As I said already, my English is very poor, because I began learning English long time ago.
• However after I wrote Chinese entries on this lang-8 site, I felt writing English entries would also be good for my learning experience.
• Even though every time I began to write English entries I used to feel a little nervous,I guess that it`s a good nervous feeling because it gives me more pleasure of learning something unknown.
• I don`t need to learn very fast, just want to learn slowly, steadily and leisurely because it’s one of my wonderful hobbies.
• If I ask to learn very fast, maybe I will lose my real pleasure of learning and this hobby.
• And besides, teaching someone who is learning Korean is also my hobby.
• Therefore I am trying to write in Korean and record Korean at the same time, if I can.
• Oh, this time in the evening the sun has moved to the west mountain, the sky has become an orange yellow, my husband is watching a baseball game on TV, and my dog Jjang-ah is sneezing under my feet.
• Betty, Jjnag-ah`s mom, is lying down long on the floor and is taking a nap.
<<어떻게 외국어를 배워야 하는가 ?(How to Learn a Foreign Language ) >>
• I found this sentence ‘How to Learn a Foreign Language’ ? by chance, and I felt like it was a sentences written just for me. ‘How to Learn a Foreign Language ‘ ?
• Yes!It`s for me! When I was a student, the conditions for learning a foreign language were really poor.
• There wasn’t any mp3, internet, video,…etc, there were only books, and after graduating, there was almost no opportunity to use English.
• I would also like to learn English from now on^^.
• For my own pleasure ~ ^__^;;not for an exam.
• I feel like it will make me happy and it will give me pleasure .
1) Spend the time! 시간을 할애 하세요.
By far the most important factor is how much time you are immersed in the language. The more time you spend with the language, the faster you will learn. This means listening, reading, writing, speaking, and studying words and phrases. This does not mean sitting in class looking out the window, nor listening to other students who do not speak well, nor getting explanations in your own language about how the language works. This means spending time enjoyably connected to the language you are learning.
2) Listen and read every day! 날마다 읽고 들으세요!
Listen wherever you are on your MP3 player. Read what you are listening to. Listen to and read things that you like, things that you can mostly understand, or even partly understand. If you keep listening and reading you will get used to the language. One hour of listening or reading is more effective than many hours of class time.
3) Focus on words and phrases! 단어와 구절에 집중하세요!
Build up your vocabulary, you’ll need lots. Start to notice words and how they come together as phrases. Learn these words and phrases through your listening and reading. Read online, using online dictionaries, and make your own vocabulary lists for review. Soon you will run into your new words and phrases elsewhere. Gradually you will be able to use them. Do not worry about how accurately you speak until you have accumulated a plenty of words through listening and reading.
4) Take responsibility for your own learning! 당신의 배움에 대해 책임감을 가지세요.
If you do not want to learn the language, you won’t. If you do want to learn the language, take control. Choose content of interest, that you want to listen to and read. Seek out the words and phrases that you need to understand your listening and reading. Do not wait for someone else to show you the language, nor to tell you what to do. Discover the language by yourself, like a child growing up. Talk when you feel like it. Write when you feel like it. A teacher cannot teach you to become fluent, but you can learn to become fluent if you want to.
5) Relax and enjoy yourself! 느긋하게 당신 자신을 즐기세요!
Do not worry about what you cannot remember, or cannot yet understand, or cannot yet say. It does not matter. You are learning and improving. The language will gradually become clearer in your brain, but this will happen on a schedule that you cannot control. So sit back and enjoy. Just make sure you spend enough time with the language. That is the greatest guarantee of success