- Lately in Seoul, it has been pretty hot, and finally it rained today.
- This time, I heard the sound of rain through the window.
- By the way, there are a few things I would like to write about, only it`s not easy to write because of my poor English.
- I really feel stifled since I can`t express my thoughts and feeling.
Therefore I have to talk very simply。
- Anyway, today I upload three pictures。
- The first picture is a city in China hit by what was called Wuxi’s flood.
- This city was flooded by heavy rain last week.
- Even though a flood is very serious, this young couple seems so romantic。
- The second picture is a exam paper which one Korean man gave to his daughter`s boyfriend.
- The third pictures is a Korean food called samgyetang (chicken soup with ginseng).
- Today I found an essay which one British man who has been living in Seoul for three years wrote in today’s newspaper.
- That title is “The summer that I am waiting to eat samgyetang : 삼계탕 기다려지는 여름”.
- If you want to read his article((=If you want to read what he wrote), ) you can click here.~> http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/06/21/2011062102352.html
- Oh, I also like to eat samgyetang. ^^
- 这几天首尔的天气突然变很热，结果今天终于开始下雨了。 我正在听着窗外的唰-唰-不停的下雨声。
- 不管怎么样， 我有不少想写的事情，只不过我的英语水平不足，写不出来／表达不出来／。
- 因为我用英文不能自由表达出来我的想法和感觉，我实在很难受。 于是我只好简单地写。
- • 第一张是中国武汉的洪水。 这个城市的水灾很严重，不过这张照片上的一对年轻的情人看起来很浪漫。
- 第二张照片是一位未来的丈人（岳父[yuè fù]） 给自己女儿的男朋友的一张考卷。 哈哈，有意思！
- 今天我在报纸上看了一位英国人写的文章，（他住在首尔三年了。）， 题目是“我正在等着在韩国夏天时吃“参鸡汤”。） 如果你感兴趣的话点击 [diǎn jī]这里就可以看到他的韩文文章。~> http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/06/21/2011062102352.html
- 对！ 我也喜欢吃“参鸡汤”