(Dec 04th 2010)
☆Korean Audio (MP3) – Click Here -☞~ ♪방방의 낭독 ♪
모두 안녕하세요? 오늘은 12월의 첫번째 토요일입니다.
와~~ 달력을 보세요! 올해 마지막으로 남은 한달이네요.
며칠간 날이 포근하여 겨울 같지 않더니, 어제 저녁부터 갑자기 추워졌어요.
길가의 사람들이 모두 움츠린 채로 총총 길을 가더군요.
저는 어제 저녁에 한 친구가 자장면과 탕수육을 사 줘서 아주 잘 먹었답니다.
그 조그만 가게는 음식이 싸면서도 맛있어서 우리 세 명은 아주 맛있게 먹고 나서 각자 집으로 돌아 갔습니다. 그러나 집에 온 뒤 일기를 쓰려고 책상 앞에 앉자 너무나 졸려서 나도 모르게 깜빡 졸았습니다. 그러나 일기를 이어 쓰려고 했으나, 잠시 뒤 발견한 것은 여전히 꾸벅꾸벅 졸고 있는 내 모습이었습니다.
그래서 두어 문장 일기를 얼른 쓰고 그냥 자기로 했습니다.
그 다음 오늘 아침 깨어나니 어깨와 기타 몇 군데 근육이 아픈듯해서 욕조에 더운물을 받고 반신욕을 하자 한결 편안해졌습니다.
내 생각에는 피곤하거나 몸이 어디가 불편할 때는 반신욕을 하면 매우 효과적인 것 같습니다. 아래는 인터넷에서 찾아본 반신욕 방법과 효과 그리고 주의점입니다.
♣* 참고*: 반신욕 방법과 효과 그리고 주의점(동영상) ~☞ CLICK HERE ~> http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=JljAg6KGztM$
♣* 사진*： 인터넷에서 발견한 것입니다. 남자아이의 표정이 너무 재미있지요?
（2010.12.4 . 星期六）
不过回家后，为了写日记 坐在桌子前边的时候觉得特别困，不知不觉地打盹了（打了瞌睡 [kē shuì] ） 一会儿。“
♣*参考*：动影像/视频 [shì pín ]= 半身浴的方法和效果：(可以试可以看韩文和半身浴的方法)～～〉〉~☞ http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=JljAg6KGztM$
♣*照片*：在网上发现的。︿︿／这个男孩儿的表情多么好逗！/多么好玩儿！／多么可笑呢？/ 多么逗笑呢！多么逗乐呢（＊－－〉在这儿‘可笑‘或‘逗笑‘ 都可以说吗？）
(Dec 06th 2011)
- Hi, everyone, how are you all?
- I am trying to rewrite my entry from a year ago.
- At that time one of my kind friends helped me and corrected my mistakes.
- But I’m not sure if I have other mistakes, so please check this out and if you find any mistakes, please correct them. ~Thank you very much!~
<<When your body is not in top condition, try having a lower-body bath/( half-bath).>>–( Dec 04th 2010 23:21)
- Hi, how are you, everyone?
- These last few days have been comparatively warm; it didn’t feel like a real winter.
- Yesterday night, however, it suddenly became cold.
- People on the road hunched their shoulders, hurrying / rushing about.
– (Note 1: Shrugging usually means the action of raising the shoulders then lowering them. If you want to say someone is keeping their shoulders raised, say their shoulders are “hunched” –> http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/hunched%20shoulders)
- Yesterday evening my friend bought me a dinner of jajangmyeon (black-bean-sauce noodles) and sweet and sour pork, and it was (all) very delicious.
- In that small restaurant, food is not only delicious but also cheap, so all three of us had a satisfying dinner.
- We then said ‘good bye’ to each other and each went back to our homes.-
– (Note 2: To make it even more clear that everyone returned to his or her individual home, not as a group, you can say “We each went back to our respective homes.”)
- Once I got / returned home, I sat at my desk and tried to write my entry, but I suddenly felt very sleepy. As I was absently writing my entry, I began to doze off.
-(Note3: “I was absently dozing off while writing my entry” is fine grammatically but it sounds a little awkward because, if you are dozing off while trying to do something else, then we already know that the dozing off is unintentional–so in this situation the word absently is somewhat redundant.)
- I tried to keep writing, but I found myself nodding off again.
- I finally decided go to sleep.
- This morning when I woke up, I felt my shoulder and back were somewhat uncomfortable, so I filled up the bathtub with hot water and had a lower-body bath/( half-bath).
- I felt so much better afterwards.
- I guess a half-bath is very useful when you are either tired or your body or mind feel uncomfortable.
- I found the below video on the internet: “How to take a lower-body bath/( half-bath)”.
- I also learned about its benefits and other notable facts.
♣*How to take a lower-body bath:~>~>☞ http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=JljAg6KGztM$
♣Pictures: I found them online. What a funny baby`s face!