★English Audio (MP3) Click Here ~☞♪♪”mzoghi” !
Chinese Audio (ogg) Click Here ~☞♪♪
(May 26th 2010 ) How to Learn a Foreign Language ?
• I found this sentence ‘How to Learn a Foreign Language’ ? by chance, and I felt like it was a sentences written just for me. ‘How to Learn a Foreign Language ‘ ?
• Yes! It`s for me! When I was a student, the conditions for learning a foreign language were really poor.
• There wasn’t any mp3, internet, video,…etc, there were only books, and after graduating, there was almost no opportunity to use English.
• I would also like to learn English from now on^^.
• For my own pleasure ~ ^__^;; not for an exam.
• I feel like it will make me happy and it will give me pleasure .
우연히 ‘어떻게 외국어를 배워야 하는가 ?’ 라는 이 문장을 발견했어요.
그리고, 바로 나를 위한 글인것을 느꼈어요.
내가 학생이었을때는 (하하..너무 너무 오래전이라서^.^) )외국어를 배우는 환경이 참으로 열악했습니다.
mp3,인터넷, 비디오…등등도 전혀 없었으며 오직 책만 있었습니다.
더군다나 졸업후에는 거의 영어를 써 볼 기회가 없었습니다.
어떻게 외국어를 배워야 하는가 ? 네, 바로 나를 위한 것이었습니다.
그리고 그뒤에 이 사이트에서 많은 친구들이 외국어들을 배우는 것을 알게 되었습니다.
나도 이제 영어를 배우고 싶습니다.
시험을 위해서가 아니고, 즐거움을 위해서.
그건 분명히 나를 행복하게 하고 ,나에게 기쁨을 줄겁니다.
1) Spend the time! 시간을 할애 하세요.
By far the most important factor is how much time you are immersed in the language. The more time you spend with the language, the faster you will learn. This means listening, reading, writing, speaking, and studying words and phrases. This does not mean sitting in class looking out the window, nor listening to other students who do not speak well, nor getting explanations in your own language about how the language works. This means spending time enjoyably connected to the language you are learning.
2) Listen and read every day! 날마다 읽고 들으세요!
Listen wherever you are on your MP3 player. Read what you are listening to. Listen to and read things that you like, things that you can mostly understand, or even partly understand. If you keep listening and reading you will get used to the language. One hour of listening or reading is more effective than many hours of class time.
3) Focus on words and phrases! 단어와 구절에 집중하세요!
Build up your vocabulary, you’ll need lots. Start to notice words and how they come together as phrases. Learn these words and phrases through your listening and reading. Read online, using online dictionaries, and make your own vocabulary lists for review. Soon you will run into your new words and phrases elsewhere. Gradually you will be able to use them. Do not worry about how accurately you speak until you have accumulated a plenty of words through listening and reading.
4) Take responsibility for your own learning! 당신의 배움에 대해 책임감을 가지세요.
If you do not want to learn the language, you won’t. If you do want to learn the language, take control. Choose content of interest, that you want to listen to and read. Seek out the words and phrases that you need to understand your listening and reading. Do not wait for someone else to show you the language, nor to tell you what to do. Discover the language by yourself, like a child growing up. Talk when you feel like it. Write when you feel like it. A teacher cannot teach you to become fluent, but you can learn to become fluent if you want to.
5) Relax and enjoy yourself! 느긋하게 당신 자신을 즐기세요!
Do not worry about what you cannot remember, or cannot yet understand, or cannot yet say. It does not matter. You are learning and improving. The language will gradually become clearer in your brain, but this will happen on a schedule that you cannot control. So sit back and enjoy. Just make sure you spend enough time with the language. That is the greatest guarantee of success.