- (중국어 단어 뜻과 발음/병음/은 코멘트란에 적어 두었습니다. 혹 궁금하신 분은 참고하셔요. ^*^/바로 위의 코멘트를 클릭하시면 볼 수 있습니다. )
listen to in Chinese Audio(mp3))~☞ Click here ~ :♪♪~’
listen to in English Audio(ogg)~☞ Click here ~Thanks “RyomaPiano” :♪♪~’
- 这是因为上星期一是阴历四月八日，是释迦牟尼 [Shìjiāmóuní]的圣诞日 [shèngdàn]。
- 我们走之前买了比萨饼和炸鸡后 在夜里的江边 边乘着？/ 吹着？/ 清凉的江风边吃了 。
(2012.5.29)< 연휴 마지막 날 저녁>
한국에서는 지난 주에 사흘간 연휴가 있었습니다.
왜냐하면 지난 주 월요일은 음력 4월8일로 석가모니가 탄생한 날이기 때문이지요.
이날을 “석가 탄신일”이라 부르는데, 크리스마스와 마찬가지로 한국에서는 공휴일입니다.
그래서 나는 집에서 한껏 게으름을 부렸답니다.
그런데…연휴 마지막 말 저녁, 우리 가족은 집을 나서서 한강 공원으로 향했습니다.
오늘 제 사진에서 보시다시피, 베티와 짱아는 달리는 자동차 안에서 신이 났습니다.
정말 드리이브를 좋아 한다니까요.
우리는 피자와 프라이드 치킨을 사서 한밤의 시원한 강바람을 쐬며 먹었습니다.
핸드폰으로 사진을 찍었지만 어두워서 잘 보이지 않네요.
(2012.5.29)in the evening of the last day of three consecutive holidays
)<In the Evening of the Last Day of Three Consecutive Holidays >삼일 연휴 마지막날 저녁에..
- Last week we’ve had three consecutive holidays in Korea.
- Because the past Monday was April 8 in the lunar calendar, and it was the birthday of Buddha”
(=This is because last Monday falls on the 8th of April in the lunar calendar, which coincides with Buddha’s birthday.”
- We call its “Seokga tansinil”.
- Buddha’s Birthday is a holiday in Korea like Christmas.
- I had/spent an idle time in my at home to the fullest.
(= I had a lot of free time and I made good use of it.)
- So,in the evening of the last day of three consecutive holidays, my family stepped out and headed to the Han River Park.
- As you can see in my pictures today, Betty and Zzang-ah were excited as my husband was driving my car.
(=Betty and Zzang-ah were excited in my car.)
- They really like driving.
- We bought pizza and a box of fried chicken and ate them at the Han River Park,with the cool night river breeze.
( , and there was a cool breeze by the river that night.)
- I took some pictures with my phone , but it`s too dark to see the (view).
삼일 연휴 마지막날 저녁에..==[ Dictionary/Sample sentence 사전/ 단어]=================
–<연휴> consecutive holidays———————————————-
연휴 때문에 머리가 멍하다-.My mind isn’t functioning after these consecutive holidays.
연휴가 끝난 다음날은 많은 사원들의 출근이 늦었다
After the consecutive holidays many of the employees arrived at the office late.
하루 거른 연휴
holidays that would be consecutive but for an intervening workday／
3일간의 연휴가 있다
have three consecutive holidays／
have three day’s holiday running.
I didn’t know that you were busy enjoying the long holiday!긴 연휴를 보내느라 바쁜지 몰랐어.
Did you have a good time with your family members during the Chuseok holiday? 여러분은 추석 연휴 동안 가족들과 즐거운 시간을 보냈나요?
I’m glad to hear that your Lunar New Year holiday was fun.네가 설 연휴를 잘 보냈다는 말을 들으니 기쁘구나.
What did you eat during the holiday? 연휴 동안에 뭐 먹었어?
We celebrated the holiday for a week!우리는 일주일 동안 연휴를 맞이했어!
① to one’s heart’s content
② to one’s satisfaction
to one’s heart’s content; to one’s satisfaction; heartily;
as much as one likes[wishes]; to the full; to the fullest measure; to the utmost; to the hilt; without reserve; unreservedly(거리낌없이).
그 식당에서는 3,000원이면 실컷 먹을 수 있다 At that restaurant you can eat as much as you like[ all you want] for 3,000 won.
나는 실컷 꾸중을 들었다 I got a good scolding[구어 telling-off].
나는 그 녀석을 실컷 때려 주었다 I hit him all I wanted[to my heart’s content].
나는 대학원에 들어가 실컷 공부하고 싶다 I want to enter graduate school and study as hard as I can.
나는 실컷 먹었다 I ate my fill.
나는 실컷 울었다I cried my heart out.
자, 실컷 먹어라 Eat as much as you like.／Eat your fill.／속어 Eat up
오늘은 실컷 쉬십시오 Please stay as long as you like today.
자, 나를 실컷 때려라 Go on and hit me until you’re satisfied.
나는 실컷 마셨다 I have drunk my fill.
실컷 즐기자 Let’s enjoy ourselves to our hearts’ content.
슬프면 실컷 울게나 If you are sad, have a good[long] cry[weep to your heart’s content].
☆ I try to leave out the parts that people skip. ~Elmore Leonard~☆