listen to in Korean Audio(mp3)~☞ Click here ~ ♪
-listen to in Chinese Audio(mp3)~☞ Click here ~ ♪
listen to in English Audio(mp3)☞ Click here ~Thanks ” autumn5a!” :♪♪~
’ 大家好吗? 今天我想试着用中文写最近吃的几种菜来练习一下中文说法。（请大家多告诉我更地道的更好的中文表达说法。）
• 我们韩国人倒叫족발Jok-bal， 韩语的“족Jok”和“ 발bal”这两个词都表示“脚”的意思。这菜/食品/ 是用猪脚做的，不少韩国人都喜欢吃。/都爱吃。/
• 我小的时候不那么爱吃这种“猪脚”，不过随着长大之后慢慢喜欢吃了。我的儿子也喜欢/爱/吃。 今天照片里的“猪脚”是我的儿子昨天下班后回家的路上买来的，是中号价格29，000元韩币的。 味道非常棒，柔韧，做得有味儿。你们吃过爪尖儿zhuǎjiānr,吗？
大家晚安！ ~( 感谢阅读. )♥
(January 14, 2013)”족발, Jok-bal”
• Hi, everyone, how are you all?
Today, I’ll try to talk about three kinds of dishes that I ate recently, in order to practice describing Korean dishes things in English.
<The first dish>
•This is a dish that my family ate the day before yesterday.
• It’s called as “족발/Jok-bal”, and in Korean, “족/Jok” and “발/bal” both mean “foot”.
• It`s made of pig`s feet, and a lot of Korean like to eat it.(=/ ( ~~ feet, which a lot of Koreans like to eat.)
•When I was young, I didn’t like it, but I started to acquire a taste for it as I got older. My son also also really likes it.( ~~~~ ~~ , but I started to like it very much as I got older, and my son also likes it a lot.)
• (So,) My son bought the 족발/Jok-bal in this picture when he was on his way home from work.
(= ~~ picture after he got off from work and was on his way home.
( =~~ picture when he got off work and came back home.)
•It’s a medium size (family) serving and it cost 29000 Korean won.
(= It’s medium size and it`s price is in Korean 29000won.)
•It was very chewy and tasted good.
• Have you ever tried it before?
(=Have you ever tasted Korean 족발/Jok-bal?)
♣ The first picture is the 족발/Jok-bal before we ate, and the second picure shows the empty dishes after we finished everything.
(=The 족발/Jok-bal in the first picture is before we ate, and the second picure is the empty dish after we were finished eating.)
• It`s very late, so I’ll stop for today, and I’ll talk about the other to dishes tomorrow if I have time. (=~~~the other two kinds of foods tomorrow if I have time.)
~~Goodnight! ~(Thanks for reading and correcting)~♥
오늘은 최근에 제가 먹은 음식을 영어로 한 번 써 보는 연습을 해 보겠습니다. ^.^/더 좋은 표현법이 있으면 많이 알려 주셔요. 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다. ~♬~
•이 음식은 그저께 우리 가족이 먹었던 음식입니다.
• 족발이라 부르며 한국어로 ‘Jok ‘과 ‘bal ‘은 둘 다 발을 의미합니다.
• 이것은 돼지의 발로 만들었으며 많은 한국인들이 즐겨 먹습니다.
• 나는 어렸을 때는 이 족발을 그리 좋아 하지 않았으나 나이가 들면서 무척 좋아 하게 되었으며, 우리 아들도 무척 좋아 한답니다.• 오늘 사진의 족발은 바로 아들이 그저께 퇴근 길에 사 온건이데, 중간 사이즈로 한국돈 29000원입니다. 매우 졸깃졸깃하고 맛있었습니다.
여러분은 족발을 먹어 본 적이 있나요?