♣listen to in Korean Audiod(mp3)~☞ Click here방방의 낭독~♬~
♣listen to in Chinese Audio(mp3)~☞ Click here ~ ♪
♣listen to in English Audio(ogg)~☞ Click here ~Thanks ” :♪♪~
(2013.1.29)2006年11月份的弥沙里[míshālǐ]2006년 11월의 미사리
2006年！ 是的！至今已有六年了. 今天我整理电子邮箱，想要删除[shānchú]一些过去累积[lěijī]的电子邮件的时候，在邮箱里偶然发现六年前的照片。
好长时间没联系她了(很久没见她了)，不知道最近她过得怎么样。 我觉得该抽空去见她一次。 今天又看到这些照片，照片的画质量很差。 这是因为我用过去的旧手机拍的。 不过通过照片完全能知道当天晚上江水旁边的气氛和感觉. ( =不过通过照片能感觉到那天晚上江边的气氛.)
一看到这些照片，我感觉一下子回到了那一天，那个深秋的傍晚。 ( = 一看这些照片，我一瞬间就能回到当时那天傍晚的深秋。) 就像坐穿越机器似的!
아~ 이게 뭐야?
음~~~시간이란 정말 눈 깜짝할 사이에 지나가버리지요? 이 메일은 그 때 제가 이 친구에게 보냈던 메일입니다.
（ 좀 더 자연스럽고 좋은 중국어 표현법을 아시면 알려 주시기 바랍니다. 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 。）
♣사진을 클릭하면 큰 사진으로 볼 수 있습니다. ♣
(January 29, 2013. My Pictures From Six Years Ago. 6년전 사진:
2006년 11월의 미사리,November 2006 A Day in Mi-Sa-Ri. )
•2006！ Yes, six years have already passed.
• Wow, what is it? Time has passed in a flash.
• Today when I was checking my e-mail, heaped through old emails and deleted old ones, I found the following photos by chance.
• Wow, what are these?
• These are photos that I had sent to one of my friends by e-mail before.
• I haven’t seen her in a long time.
• I thought “I’d better email her tomorrow and say hello.”
• It has been a really long time since the last time we met saw each other, so I don’t know how is she these days.
• I thought “I’d better try to make some time sooner or later and meet with her once.
• Today’s pictures are of poor quality, since they were taken with my old cellphone.
• However I can feel the atmosphere and the feeling of the late autumn on the riverside as sun was setting.
• The moment of I saw these pictures I was transported to the moment these pictures were taken， As if I was in a time machine.
(♣Please correct my mistakes, and let me know that more natural English. Thank you for reading and for your help. )
♣If you click pictures ,you can see bigger size.
★영어 사전English dictionary ☞http://endic.naver.com//